Monday, September 1, 2008

child of god

I am a child of God with a lot on her mind... My Heavenly Father has blessed me with many strengths and talents, and for him I am grateful. Many couldn't even begin to fathom my mentality which makes them envious and hateful. I could teach and preach until my life comes to an end. Or I could sit back and laugh at the way they all pretend. The less fortunate call me lucky; like a four leaf clover nobody could find. I am a child of God with a lot on her mind... I'm far from average, I'm in a league of my own. Females have hated yet imitated, ignorance I never did condone. But haters is the least of my concern, it means I'm handlein' mine. So if you're losing sleep over lil 'ol me....Mmmkay, that's fine. But I'm UNiQUE, my mother knew I was one of a kind. They call me lucky; like a four leaf clover nobody could find. I am a child of God with a lot on her mind... Why are black people so distant and disturbed? Why are WE who you see with a can of O.E on the curb? Why do most brothas plant seeds with no intention on being in attendance for the growth? Why do most sistas testify that he never blacked her eye while under oathe? Did we forget that black is beautiful and that we are the greatest? Or is it because Tupac died we no longer consider that the lastest? They call me lucky; like a four leaf clover nobody could find. I am a child of God with a lot on her mind... To those still unfamiliar; I am a Black Queen, so try that for a change. Don't refer to me as "shawty","lil mama","baby girl" as u roll down the tint on your Range. I'll decline the recognition in which you seek, And twist the key in my ignition, with a slight recline of my seat, Giving you no eye contact, just a vibe from the vibration of my beat . I've been a victim of lust and NEVER AGAIN will I be fooled. So if Omari got an icebox, then my chest is quite cooled. 'Cause you see, They call me lucky; like a four leaf clover nobody could find. I am a child of God with a lot on her mind... I am an emcee and I've got a clean spit. And 300 bars vicious as my blonde staffordshire pitt :) Na, I won't be +Throwin Some D's+ or +Shakin' Ma Laffy Taffy+ though It's absolutely irrelevant if I can +Pop Lock & Drop It+ or if +Ma Chain Hang Low+ I eat +Chicken Noodle Soup+ strictly when I've got the flu, But the instrumental? I'll admit... I just might have to do 'Cause see they call me lucky; like a four leaf clover nobody could find. I am a child of God with too damn much on her mind... Now Until Next Time . . .

No comments: