Monday, September 1, 2008

untitled...


Definately Unique, Momma named me right/ Aside from my neck, my mentality's bright/ A true diva "bout a dolla"; gimme cash in hand/ Cause what she lacks, I stack and matter fact it's fact/ I'm humble & wit' it/ Watch 'em stumble while I get it/ I aim to win it, most can barely begin it/ It's teasin' not appeasin' when you buy me a drank/ Ganja got me stank; withdrawling Ben. Frank from the bank/ So when you address me, don't think it impress me/ Cause I'm like none other, BLESSED an entreprenuer/ Ni**as tryna persue/ D-Boyz tryna get to her/ She got money on her mind, I STAY on my grind/ Your lady tryna get like me & put ma swag on rewind/ But I'ma real woman... big cake? I own that/ She fake & imitators 'nique jus won't condone that/ See cause I've been a hustler since Reeses at recess/ Tuckin county lunch tickets up in ma Chnel dress/ & Sexy as I wanna be, I'm catchin "oohs & ahhs"/ Gifted with the groove and I'm smooth as Nas/ World aint ready for the fetty I'm makin moves to cop/ Jones even got the broke ni**as yellin "Ballinnnnnnnnn" & ya'll need to stop!
WLA^ =]

No comments: